来源：http://www.lwzhongtebao.com/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-12-05
Nowadays, there is no shortage of professional security service personnel in residential areas. They can ensure the safety of life and property of residents in residential areas. Peacetime security personnel should maintain good contacts with residents, and have detailed exchanges and exchanges when there are problems. Today's edition will introduce how to greet residents in residential areas! uuuuuuuu
1. Professional security service personnel should be polite. When explaining to the residents of the community, they should pay attention to the use of polite language. They must respect each other. They should also be able to call each other a grandfather, uncle or teacher according to the age of the other party. They should make people feel very cordial.
2. Regarding the rules and regulations or clauses in the community or the community, we should consciously abide by them. We can't know that we can't do this, but we also intentionally do it, so that we can't trust ourselves.
3. When communicating with them or communicating with them, or talking with them, try not to speak loudly, nor shout loudly, but use a respectful tone of voice to talk with us.
4. In the spare time in peacetime, we can also chat with the residents of the community. Some people also need to communicate with others very much. In this way, we can understand the situation in the community in detail during the day, which brings a lot of convenience to our homework.
5. Professional security service personnel can not do things that violate and touch the safety of people's living days. If they violate some rules and regulations, they must correct or correct them timely and effectively in order to gain the understanding of residents in residential areas and ensure that similar things do not happen in the future. Otherwise, they can not make us feel safe. .
When dealing with residents, security personnel in residential districts should be able to follow the above contents, and pay attention to ways and methods together. Regarding different types of people, they should adopt different methods. When speaking, they should pay attention to tone and intonation, and always respect others. Only in this way can they be qualified professional security guards. Service personal.