来源：http://www.lwzhongtebao.com/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-09-07
(1) patrol frequency and route
Frequency: No less than twelve patrols are made in public areas, with an interval of one hour each and a peripheral patrol of two hours each.
Route: do not let go of tiny parts, tour around again. (lines to be determined).
(2) Patrol contents: perimeter security facilities, duty situation of each post, vehicle parking, street lights, fire fighting facilities and equipment, whether there are abnormal (drip, leak, run, leak) phenomenon of various pipeline valve parts, public health, roads, various signs, etc.
(3) patrol requirements:
Patrol should be "four diligent": foot, diligence, diligence, and diligence.
The patrol must be observed: the key parts are carefully examined, and the dead ends are not allowed to pass.
To deal with the problem, we must achieve "three times ahead": accurate judgement, quick response, quick action and quick processing.
(4) Records: Problems or incidents found during the patrol are carefully recorded in the patrol record sheet, and problems are reported to the squadron captain in time, so as to be detailed, neat and timely.
4. Standard terms for civilized duty
Smile when speaking with the guest, tone natural, gentle, cordial, do not pose, tone not too high, also not too low, in order to avoid the guest can not hear clearly.
(2) absolutely not to speak rude language, to use disdain or insult language; to speak with guests, use Putonghua.
Third, we should pay attention to the art of language when we speak.
"Please" and "trouble you" should be used before asking the person concerned to do anything, and "thank you" should be said after the thing is done, and "sorry" and "sorry" should be used when apologizing to others.
When you receive objects handed over by others, you should say "thank you".
When visitors come to the box, they should take the initiative to greet them, and then give the salute to the visitors, then say, "Hello! Sir/Miss, may I ask who you are looking for?"When the visitor says you are looking for someone, you should reply,"Wait a minute / wait a minute, I'll inform you / I'll check."When the visitor is not looking for someone, you should use"Sorry / Sorry"to tell someone is not there; when the visitor wants to leave, you should use"Go slowly!".
Be aware of the surname of the other person before addressing the other person's name: "Sir or miss!" May I have your name, please?
When someone says "thank you", answer "no need to thank you."
When guests / leaders come to visit or guide their work, be polite to say "welcome / welcome guidance".
When answering difficult questions, answer: "you wait!" I consult someone.
The following languages are prohibited at any time: `Hello', `What to do', `Don't know', ``It's not my business'.