来源：http://www.lwzhongtebao.com/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-11-14
The main duty of security is to keep one side safe. Specifically speaking, Beijing Security Company has many aspects to be involved in the security work, such as order maintenance, public security management, fire control management and inspection and supervision. This article introduces what security guards of Beijing security company should do in their daily work.
I. maintenance of order
1, we must manage the entry and exit personnel, especially for some visitors.
2, cooperate with the company to manage the order of various activities.
3, conduct inspections in specific areas in some important time periods and report in case of problems.
4, strictly manage the parking lot according to the garage management system, collect parking fees.
5, patrol all kinds of decoration work and report in time if there is any violation.
Two, the management of public order
1. Management of burglary and theft prevention
(1) Strengthen the inspection in the period where theft is more likely to occur, for example, in the early, middle and late periods, we should be extra cautious, and do not give the illegal elements the opportunity to take advantage of.
(2) In some large-scale activities, security guards should be alert to suspicious personnel at any time to ensure the property and personal safety of personnel on site.
(3) After closing the business, the security guards should carefully check every corner and concealed point, so as to prevent criminals hiding in the corner from having the opportunity to commit crimes.
(4) security guards should not relax their vigilance when they are on the night shift. They can not leave their posts at will.
2, guard against vicious incidents and emergencies.
Entrance is a crowded and miscellaneous place. Security guards should carefully observe the faces and expressions of the people around them. If there are suspicious persons, they must deal with them. In case of emergency, security must be handled in accordance with the procedures. Attention should be paid to protecting the scene and dispersing the crowd.
Three, fire management
Fire management should first formulate a fire management system in line with the enterprise, and each department should understand its responsibilities. In case of fire, evacuate the crowd immediately and reduce casualties as much as possible. The fire equipment should be regularly checked to ensure its integrity.
Four. Inspection and supervision
Security Supervisors should inspect all posts and points in a day, and correct irregular behavior in time when they find it. The number of patrols should be recorded accordingly, and more than three inspections should be carried out in one day.
The above information is the information provided by Laiwu Security Company. If you want to know more information, you must visit our website. Our website is: http://www.lwzhongtebao.com!